Join Us This Summer 2015!
Registration Has Been Delayed a Week. Please Pardon the Inconvenience!
Thank you for your interest in participating in a Home Building Work Trip!
We host three types of home building groups each summer: small groups, double groups, and Orthodox Basic Training (OBT) groups. During our small group and double group weeks, teams from one or more parishes construct a single home (single group) or two homes (double group) for needy families, spend the afternoons interacting with the boys of St. Innocent's, and experience the local culture with a trip into Rosarito. During OBT weeks, we host larger groups who construct between four to seven homes in one week, we have speakers each evening who present on a variety of topics, and on Sunday we have a day of fellowship and fun at St. Innocent’s.
Summer 2015 Home Building Dates
Weekend Work Trip
Once a month by arrangement (Maximum of 25 volunteers)
Small Group Weeks
May 27 - June 2 (Maximum of 25 volunteers)
June 5 - June 11 (Maximum of 25 volunteers)
August 4 - August 10 (Maximum of 25 volunteers)
August 13 - August 19 (Maximum of 25 volunteers)
Double Group Weeks
June 16 - June 22 (Maximum of 50 volunteers)
June 26 - July 2 (Maximum of 50 volunteers)
July 23 - July 29 (Maximum of 50 volunteers)
Orthodox Basic Training Week
July 7 - July 13 (Maximum of 125 volunteers)
*You do not have to fill up the maximum number of spots for the week with your group's participants. We often combine groups to reach the needed number (around 25 per house). Simply register the desired number of participants without exceeding the maximum. Registration for all of our weeks is on a first come, first served basis.
Your participation in a home building week next summer is contingent upon the following terms:
1. I agree to the work trip deposit of $100 per volunteer (max. $1000 per team) and the total work trip cost of $490 USD per volunteer ($390 after the deposit).
2. I realize that my trip date is not reserved until I have paid the deposit.
3. I realize that I am committing to bring as many volunteers as the number of spots I reserve.
4. I agree to update my registration immediately if my team size changes, and I realize that my team size cannot be modified after March 31, 2015.
5. I agree to pay the total balance of fees for my team by the deadline, March 31, 2015.
6. I agree to submit all the appropriate forms, completed, by the deadline, March 31, 2015.
7. I realize that payments submitted after March 31st may incur a 5% late fee.
8. I realize that volunteers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a chaperone.