Join us Next Summer as We Reach Out to Serve 25 Families
In Honor of Our 25th Year of Home Building!
Within this site, you can reserve a week for your home building group and pay your deposit, sign up group members, download all of the necessary forms for your trip, and view your balance of fees. If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please do not hesitate to contact our work trip coordinators, Jenny Zimmerman, Mary Karbo, and Charity Thatcher, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office at (619) 426-4610.
We host two types of homebuilding groups each summer: small groups and Orthodox Basic Training (OBT) groups. During our small group weeks, teams from one, two, or three parishes construct a single home for a needy family, spend the afternoons interacting with the boys of St. Innocent's, and experience the local culture with a trip into Rosarito. During OBT weeks, we host larger groups who construct between four to seven homes in one week, we have speakers each evening who present on a variety of topics, and on Sunday we have a day of fellowship and fun at St. Innocent’s.
Home Building Weeks for Summer 2013
(Thanks be to God, our small group weeks are filling quickly! If you have not yet signed up, please especially consider one of our Orthodox Basic Training weeks!)
PLEASE NOTE THAT REGISTRATION WILL CLOSE SOON!
Small Group #1: May 21 - 27 Capacity: 25 -- ONLY 6 SPOTS REMAINING!
Small Group #2: May 29 - June 4 Capacity: 25 -- 12 SPOTS REMAINING!
OBT #1: June 11 - 17 Capacity: 150 -- 48 Spots Remaining!
OBT #2: June 25 - July 1 Capacity: 150 -- 66 Spots Remaining!
OBT #3: July 11 - 17 Capacity 175 -- ONLY 8 SPOTS REMAINING!
Small Group #3: July 23 - 29 --- FULL ---
Small Group #4: July 31 - Aug 6 Capacity: 50 -- 10 SPOTS REMAINING!
Small Group #5: Aug 8 - 14 Capacity: 25 -- ONLY 1 SPOTS REMAINING!
WE ARE ALSO HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE OUR OBT WEEK SPEAKERS!
OBT 1 - Fr. Michael Nasser from Bowling Green, Kentucky
OBT 2 - Fr. John Bethancourt from Santa Fe, New Mexico
OBT 3 - Fr. David and Matushka Rozanne Rucker of OCMC,
as well as Mother Melania from Calistoga, California
*There is no limit to the number of people that an individual church can bring for a small group week (i.e. a group of 25 people from one parish may register for any of our building weeks). Registration for all of our weeks is on a first come, first serve basis.
Your participation in a homebuilding week next summer is contingent upon the following terms:
1. I agree to the work trip deposit of $100 per group member (max. $1000 per group) and the total work trip fee of $490 per participant ($390 after the deposit).
2. I realize that my trip date is not reserved until I have paid the deposit.
3. I realize that I am committing to bring as many people as the number of spots I reserve.
4. I agree to update my registration immediately if my group size changes, and I realize that my group size cannot be modified after March 31, 2013.
5. I agree to pay the total balance of fees for the group by the deadline, March 31, 2013.
6. I agree to submit all the appropriate forms, completed, by the deadline, March 31, 2013.
7. I realize that payments submitted after March 31st may incur a 5% late fee.
8. Participants under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a chaperone.